cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shweta1223
Regular Visitor

Using Launch function in powerapps

Hi everyone

I have added a powerapp webpart on my site page and want to reload the page / open a page url in same window as my site page on sharepoint online site. I have used the launch function but am unable to achiebe so. Providing LaunchTarget.replace is not working at my end. Any headsup for this would be appreciated

7 REPLIES 7
eka24
Super User
Super User

Can you state the exact code you are using that is not working?

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Launch(
"link to page",{},
LaunchTarget.Replace
),
eka24
Super User
Super User

Your code seems fine. I just tested with:

Launch("http://bing.com/search", {}, LaunchTarget.Replace) which works.

Do you get errors in your code? if not then save and publish the App to see if there would be any difference

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

------------

I did publish the app and am trying with the same codeb ut console shows me the following error

The frame attempting navigation of the top-level window is sandboxed, but the flag of 'allow-top-navigation' or 'allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation' is not set.

I have added powerapps on a site page using app id.

eka24
Super User
Super User

is it now working?

------------

No, am getting the above error in console

@shweta1223 ,

Still have this issue? I'm getting the same exact thing... I even tried adding the listID, viewID parameters and all of them give this same error as you stated:

"The frame attempting navigation of the top-level window is sandboxed, but the flag of 'allow-top-navigation' or 'allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation' is not set."

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,599)