cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
totti50189
Frequent Visitor

Using PowerApp to create a SharePointItem, a Task in the Planner and link the sharepoint attachment to the Planner

Hello,

I want to create an App that allows Users to submit a task to a specific plan. This should trigger the generation of a SharePointListItem with Attachments (no Problem, just Submit Form), as well as the creation of a Task in a specific List (also working).

Where I am struggling is to link the attachment that I submitted with the form to the planner task. The attachment is uploaded to the SharePoint list item but I cannot tell the task that it has a SharePoint attachment and link the task to it.

I want to use Power App for the creation as I am offering some DropDown fields to determine in which planner list the task should be created (e.g. select a Carline and I have for each carline a specific list).

Has somebody an idea how it could work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
summitb
Power Participant
Power Participant

Try something like this! First, add the task. Then use update task details to add attachments to the tasks.

summitb_0-1605947485928.png

summitb_1-1605947499603.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
summitb
Power Participant
Power Participant

Try something like this! First, add the task. Then use update task details to add attachments to the tasks.

summitb_0-1605947485928.png

summitb_1-1605947499603.png

View solution in original post

Works perfect. Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (24,518)