cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Using PowerApp to create a SharePointItem, a Task in the Planner and link the sharepoint attachment to the Planner

Hello,

I want to create an App that allows Users to submit a task to a specific plan. This should trigger the generation of a SharePointListItem with Attachments (no Problem, just Submit Form), as well as the creation of a Task in a specific List (also working).

Where I am struggling is to link the attachment that I submitted with the form to the planner task. The attachment is uploaded to the SharePoint list item but I cannot tell the task that it has a SharePoint attachment and link the task to it.

I want to use Power App for the creation as I am offering some DropDown fields to determine in which planner list the task should be created (e.g. select a Carline and I have for each carline a specific list).

Has somebody an idea how it could work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Try something like this! First, add the task. Then use update task details to add attachments to the tasks.

summitb_0-1605947485928.png

summitb_1-1605947499603.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Try something like this! First, add the task. Then use update task details to add attachments to the tasks.

summitb_0-1605947485928.png

summitb_1-1605947499603.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Works perfect. Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,969)