cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
totti50189
Frequent Visitor

Using PowerApp to create a SharePointItem, a Task in the Planner and link the sharepoint attachment to the Planner

Hello,

I want to create an App that allows Users to submit a task to a specific plan. This should trigger the generation of a SharePointListItem with Attachments (no Problem, just Submit Form), as well as the creation of a Task in a specific List (also working).

Where I am struggling is to link the attachment that I submitted with the form to the planner task. The attachment is uploaded to the SharePoint list item but I cannot tell the task that it has a SharePoint attachment and link the task to it.

I want to use Power App for the creation as I am offering some DropDown fields to determine in which planner list the task should be created (e.g. select a Carline and I have for each carline a specific list).

Has somebody an idea how it could work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
summitb
Power Participant
Power Participant

Try something like this! First, add the task. Then use update task details to add attachments to the tasks.

summitb_0-1605947485928.png

summitb_1-1605947499603.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
summitb
Power Participant
Power Participant

Try something like this! First, add the task. Then use update task details to add attachments to the tasks.

summitb_0-1605947485928.png

summitb_1-1605947499603.png

Works perfect. Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,553)