cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Using PowerApps to add to Sharepoint 2013 list

Hi there.

I'm attempting to replace an old InfoPath form with one created with PowerApps.  The list is in SharePoint 2013 (although I'm still using test lists to try and get a proof of concept).

If this was SharePoint Online I could have created an App from the list settings ribbon in SharePoint.  Upon saving and publishing the App, I would be able to to use it after I have saved and published it.

I am currently clueless about how to do this (or something equivalent) in SharePoint 2013.  Most guides explain how to set up the gateway and create an App.  But then they all stop and I haven't found anywhere it says how to actually use the App.

I have downloaded and installed the gateway.

Edit: I have been using PowerApps Studio for Web

I can create a new App that connects to my existing SharePoint 2013 site.

PowerApps automatically builds an app with three screens "BrowseScreen1", "DetailScreen1" and 

"EditScreen1"

I can save (to the cloud) and publish.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.  What do I need to do next to add the App to my existing SharePoint 2013 site?  Ideally I would like it to load when the "new" button is clicked on the SharePoint list (instead of the default form) but I guess that's not necessary.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Never mind.

After some different googling I found the general guides on how to embed PowerApps Apps into SharePoint.  Not sure why that didn't occur to me before but at least I'm googling the right questions now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,487)