cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barberalla

Using PowerAutomate to capture a list of the current users Teams

Hello all!

In my proof of concept app, I am trying to capture the current users list of Teams in a gallery. I am 99% of the way there, but need some help for the final missing piece.

Here's the problem: my PowerAutomate process is capturing the information correctly (I'm assuming, based on the flow results), but when sending the information back to PowerApps via the Response object, my collection is acting..... funny. 😉

As you can see below, I am capturing the ID and Name fields from the List Teams component:

PowerAutomate

barberalla_0-1628861913537.png

Results of a recent run

barberalla_2-1628862078933.png

It seems as though Response is sending back exactly what I am looking for. However, in my app, the collection I create when executing the call to PowerAutomate, is showing "blank" rows.

Any thoughts as to what I might be missing here?

barberalla_3-1628862194006.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
barberalla

Whelp... I solved my problem!

For anyone else who may make the same silly mistake as I did, the Select stage requires the mapped fields to match what is in the schema. So in my case, I replaced TeamID with id and TeamName with displayName (as provided in the schema).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
barberalla

Whelp... I solved my problem!

For anyone else who may make the same silly mistake as I did, the Select stage requires the mapped fields to match what is in the schema. So in my case, I replaced TeamID with id and TeamName with displayName (as provided in the schema).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (2,068)