cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
WAstarita
Level: Powered On

Using data from a Sql Server Getrows Flow

How can this be accomplished?  I know you can execute a flow from a button but what about returning the data from the flow?  I want to base a gallery on the returned data.  I have a structural issue with my table that the dates do not return properly using the conventional Filter/Lookup/Search methods and wanted to try it through Flow?

In general, is it possible to return data from a Flow to the Powerapp?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Using data from a Sql Server Getrows Flow

Hi WAstarita,

It seems that it is not possible to return data from a flow to an App. I create a flow to get row/rows from Excel sheet when a button is clicked. Then I configure the Onselect property of the button to Collect(test2,{test:getrows.Run()}). But it doesn’t work for me, I can’t get the data from the flow.

Do you want to use a Filter/Lookup/Search function to return to the dates that you want? How is the function configured?

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi WAstarita,

It seems that it is not possible to return data from a flow to an App. I create a flow to get row/rows from Excel sheet when a button is clicked. Then I configure the Onselect property of the button to Collect(test2,{test:getrows.Run()}). But it doesn’t work for me, I can’t get the data from the flow.

Do you want to use a Filter/Lookup/Search function to return to the dates that you want? How is the function configured?

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

mr-dang
Level 10

Hi,

Is there an update to this? Is it possible to run a flow to return data queried from SQL into PowerApps?

2017-12-04.png

Microsoft Employee
@8bitclassroom

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,948)