I've recently changed all my lists to use lookups so the ID's are stored in one table and if names of items change it will be reflected anywhere the item is used. Took a bit to work it out but It's mostly done now. The issue is, that now it has completely destroyed the usability because the page takes forever to load and refresh when data is added.
So on doing some reading I think my best option is to use Set() on page load to lookup the items but I need a bit of help. I'll try my best to explain with a screenshot.
All the modules and items on the left come from their lookup tables. On the right, the data is being pulled from a mapping table which only has ID's, and is based on the package dropdown. When I change dropdown it takes forever, or crashes. When I try to app more items from the left to the mapping table (and therefore what's listed on the right), it takes forever and crashes. So I tried this code on page visible: