cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Using the WorkDay Connector

We are able to get the Connector to connect to Workday but no mater what information I pass for "SystemID" I get "expected a text value" error. WorkdayHCM.GetEmployeeEmploymentInfo("Employee ID", what goes here? )

I've tried a Text field in my App, typing in a name using "text", 'text' and text .. all with the same error.

Has anyone used the Connector that can explain what they are expecting us to pass for "systemID" ??

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Using the WorkDay Connector

@shanemeisner ,

The Workday Day connector is currently in Preview stage and have a few issues which the Product Team is still working on to fix it.

I haven't used this connector but based on the document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/workdayhcm/

SystemID is a string and is part of a key that uniquely identify integratable object.

Hopefully this helps and if not, please have a Support ticket open with us and we will assist you further.

Thanks and Regards

Vikas K

Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: Using the WorkDay Connector

I do have an incident opened and am waiting for a response. I created a simple trigger flow to connect to WorkDay and try to retrieve data. Below is what I sent in for the Incident:

shanemeisner_0-1600269747853.png

The actual error is:

Output of the step after error:

Body

{

"error": {

"code": "SOAP-ENV:Client.validationError",

"message": "Validation error occurred. Employee Reference Integration ID does not exist!",

"detail": [

{

"message": "Employee Reference Integration ID does not exist!",

"detail_Message": "Element 6$2398 Restricted by 103$307",

"xpath": "/wd:Employee_Personal_Info_Get[1]/wd:Employee_Reference[1]"

}

],

"clientRequestId": ""

}

}

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,125)