cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
perashm

VPN

We are having trouble sharing our app with internal employees, we want the app to be offline but everyone seems to have to be on VPN for it to work.

Is there a setting we are missing that would allow us to use the app offline?

Is it our firewall? Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Perashm,

I have seen a related idea at PowerApps Ideas Forum, please vote this idea at here. And I find that PG has replied this ideas, this feature is definitely on the roadmap:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Offline-mode/idi-p/825/page/4#comments

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
andyjames77

There are many internal issues when you are sharing VPN app to all your office employees. In our office, there is also the same thing and we use FastestVPN App for different platforms like Windows, Mac, and Android. it works fine with all devices. Also, I need to share one thing if you need some other VPN opinion then you can visit their site because they are also giving huge discounts on this Black Friday, FastestVPN is offering 5-year VPN subscription for just USD 0.83 per month ($49.95 in total). That’s 92% off on original price (original price= $600)

FastestVPN Features:

– Unlimited Bandwidth

– 150+ servers in 23+ countries

– No Logs

– 256 Bit Encryption

– Ad Blocker

– NAT Firewall

– Anonymous Torrents Downloading

– Anonymous Browsing

– Unblocking Restricted or Region Locked Websites

– YouTube, Hulu, Amazon Prime and Netflix Streaming From Any Region

Read more here: Black Friday VPN Deals

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,386)