Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Value of Gallery in a Visible Funktion

Hey,

i have a gallery wirh a Laben.

The label updates automatically.
Now I would like to create a traffic light system, in which e.g. a green traffic light is displayed for "free". With "locked" red... etc...
It works but I don't know how to connect it, that it shows different traffic lights in the different fields.

1-pferde_fohlen-haftpflicht_detail.jpg

I would like to have a traffic light above each status (Free, etc.) In the following picture I have created it once by hand.

1-pferde_fohlen-haftpflicht_detail.jpg

If the status in the data source changes, the traffic light system should also change (Visible function).
Does anyone know how to solve this?
Please help me, this is also a student research project.
Thanks to all who help me!

@WarrenBelz, sorry again but u have maybe an idea?

THANKS!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Value of Gallery in a Visible Funktion

Hi @Andreas111 ,

Firstly I assume that the "traffic lights" are formed from four individual shapes (three circles and a rectangle).

So using your label name Tor1, (change this to your field name it is linked to), you would have in the Red circle Fill

If(
   ThisItem.Tor1 = "InAktiv",
   Red,
   Transparent
)

and the Green Fill

If(
   ThisItem.Tor1 = "Frei",
   Green,
   Transparent
)

and so on for the rest

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andreas111 ,

Do you want to create a traffic light system based on records from your data source?

How do you design your traffic light using a Rectangle icon and three Circle icons? Do you make a Rectangle icon and three Circle icons as a Group control?

Based on the needs that you mentioned, I agree with @WarrenBelz 's thought almost. I think a Gallery control could achieve your needs. Please add a Gallery control in your app, then bind it to your data source.

Within this Gallery, add your traffic light system Group control (consists of a Rectangle icon and three Circle icons) into this Gallery. Then select the Red Circle control within this Group control, set the Fill property to following:

If(
   ThisItem.Status = "Inaktiv",
   RGBA(255, 0, 0, 1),    // Red
   RGBA(255, 0, 0, 0.3)    // Specify Transparent for this color
)

select the Green Circle control within this Group control, set the Fill property to following:

If(
   ThisItem.Status = "Frei",
   RGBA(54, 176, 75, 1),   // Green
   RGBA(54, 176, 75, 0.3)   // // Specify Transparent for this color
)

select the Yellow Circle control within this Group control, set the Fill property to ...

3.JPG

Note: The Status column represents the column in your data source, which is used to store the status value (Free, ..., etc.) for each record. On your side, you should replace it with actual column name from your data source.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Andreas111 ,

Firstly I assume that the "traffic lights" are formed from four individual shapes (three circles and a rectangle).

So using your label name Tor1, (change this to your field name it is linked to), you would have in the Red circle Fill

If(
   ThisItem.Tor1 = "InAktiv",
   Red,
   Transparent
)

and the Green Fill

If(
   ThisItem.Tor1 = "Frei",
   Green,
   Transparent
)

and so on for the rest

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andreas111 ,

Do you want to create a traffic light system based on records from your data source?

How do you design your traffic light using a Rectangle icon and three Circle icons? Do you make a Rectangle icon and three Circle icons as a Group control?

Based on the needs that you mentioned, I agree with @WarrenBelz 's thought almost. I think a Gallery control could achieve your needs. Please add a Gallery control in your app, then bind it to your data source.

Within this Gallery, add your traffic light system Group control (consists of a Rectangle icon and three Circle icons) into this Gallery. Then select the Red Circle control within this Group control, set the Fill property to following:

If(
   ThisItem.Status = "Inaktiv",
   RGBA(255, 0, 0, 1),    // Red
   RGBA(255, 0, 0, 0.3)    // Specify Transparent for this color
)

select the Green Circle control within this Group control, set the Fill property to following:

If(
   ThisItem.Status = "Frei",
   RGBA(54, 176, 75, 1),   // Green
   RGBA(54, 176, 75, 0.3)   // // Specify Transparent for this color
)

select the Yellow Circle control within this Group control, set the Fill property to ...

3.JPG

Note: The Status column represents the column in your data source, which is used to store the status value (Free, ..., etc.) for each record. On your side, you should replace it with actual column name from your data source.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Thanks @v-xida-msft for almost agreeing with my post - I left the yellow out as @Andreas111 could figure this out.

@Andreas111 happy to elaborate if you require further clarification.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thank you for the help. I did it a little bit differently, but with your tips it worked now.
Thank you for the quick and competent answer!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,000)