cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very slow Datatable from Sharepoint list with only 100 rows

I have a Datatable from a Sharepoint list with about 100 rows of entries with about 20 columns of data and it is very very slow to load. Whenever I navigate to the screen on the Powerapps builder or from the published site, it takes about 5-10 seconds to load, and even then the scrolling stutters and clicking around the page is very slow. Only when I set the filter to show about 2-3 rows does the screen become usuable. Not sure what is happening because I did not have this issue one week ago even though I had over 1000 rows of entries, but it suddenly became unusably slow even though I did not touch the code. I do not seem to have this issue with other screens such as my Galleries although they also definitely could be faster.

Also, not sure if this is the case for others but the Powerapps native app is good on my iPad, but very very slow on my PC and Microsoft Tablets, to the point where it is better to use the web version...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kojisaiki
Microsoft
Microsoft

If you have not touch your code, probably some updates relates this performance issue. So I recommend to request support to MS.

Before that, I recommend to do pre-investigate like below before request support.

- Issue browser (any browser name or Power Apps native app)

- Try other list

- Try shrink column

- Try connect from other canvas app

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kojisaiki
Microsoft
Microsoft

If you have not touch your code, probably some updates relates this performance issue. So I recommend to request support to MS.

Before that, I recommend to do pre-investigate like below before request support.

- Issue browser (any browser name or Power Apps native app)

- Try other list

- Try shrink column

- Try connect from other canvas app

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (45,602)