cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR29
Advocate II
Advocate II

Video control Power App

Hi, I have added a Video control on my power app, source is excel with two columns - Name & URL

Its working fine.

The issue I have is once the video is finished, it shows new videos as suggestions. Is it possible to disable it?
I don't want user to see new videos as suggestions.

6 REPLIES 6
FarrellDrafting
Advocate II
Advocate II

in the embed html, add ?rel=0 to the end of the url section, see example below

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u7pCgFHszI4?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Hi @FarrellDrafting - I dont have embed html in my app. I did right click on video & saw embed code, am I missing something? The app has just gallery  on one screen & video player on second screen

Is your video player hardcoded to the video url, or is it looking up the url from a collection? If its hardcoded, just add ?rel=0 to the end of the url, if its looking it up from a collection, use concatenate to add "?rel=0" to the end of your url

It is hardcoded, I added ?rel=0 but still not working, still showing related videos

FarrellDrafting
Advocate II
Advocate II

and your using the video player from the media dropdown?

Here is what I input, and I'm not getting any video suggestions when the video ends. if they appear before the video ends, that is set by the video creator and are endcards.

FarrellDrafting_1-1638301868329.png

yes, its the media dropdown. the code is same, I doubt its the end cards as they are different each time I play it

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,487)