Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pricey79
Helper IV
Helper IV

Visible Gallery Help

Hello

I have a gallery called gallery4, that I want to be hidden until text is entered into a search box, which is called Text_Search.

I'm using this :

If(Text_Search,IsBlank(Gallery4.Visible=false)

But it's still showing the gallery and its contents

Could anyone help please? 

Thank you 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @pricey79 ,

Just put this on the Visible property of the gallery

!IsBlank(Text_Search)

the formula is true if TextSearch (I assume this is the name of your text search control) is not blank and the gallery will become visible once something is typed in it.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Perfect, thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @pricey79 ,

Just put this on the Visible property of the gallery

!IsBlank(Text_Search)

the formula is true if TextSearch (I assume this is the name of your text search control) is not blank and the gallery will become visible once something is typed in it.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Perfect, thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,459)