cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

WHY MY FLOW TO CONVERT A HTML TEXT TO PDF IS NOT SHOWING THE DATA.

print.png

10 REPLIES 10
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I wanna show this: 

print.png

Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @Gorilla_8 

Can you share a screenshot of the flow that you have created?

Please make sure that you are passing dynamic content in the HTML code.

Note: for the conversion to work fine, I would recommend you to keep all the control's width inside 500px.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

print.png

Hey @Gorilla_8 

The content of HTML table depends on the variable you have passed through the Canvas App. Can you share the expression that you have used there? Please make sure that you have added repeated data in the correct format.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

test.Run(PDFExport1.HtmlText);;Notify("ARQUIVO ENVIADO COM SUCESSO PARA SEU E-MAIL!"; NotificationType.Success)

Hey there?

Hey @Gorilla_8 

Are you able to see the content in the HTML Text control? If so, please share the expression on the Text property of the control.

Hope this Helps!

/*"<table><tr><td>Descrição</th><th>Data</th><th>Itens</th></tr>"
& Concat(RenameColumns(ExpenseMaster; "ID"; "MID"); "<tr><td>" & Título & "</td><td>" & Data &"</td><td>Items</td></tr>" & "<tr><td></td><td></td><td>" & "<table>"& Concat(Fitler(ExpenseDetails; MasterID = MID); "<tr><td>" & Título & "</tr></td>") &"</table>" & "</td><tr>") &

"</Table>"*/
"<Table><tr><th>Descrição</th><th>Data</th><th>Items:</th><th>Total gasto:</th</tr>" & Concat(
/*Filter(*/
RenameColumns(
ExpenseMaster;
"ID";
"MID"
);/*
//'Soma de todos os itens gastos' > 100
)*/
"<tr><td>" & Substitute("Nome do solicitante: <strong>{userName}</strong> ";"{userName}";User().FullName) & Título & "</td><td>" & Data & "</td><td></td></tr>" & "<tr><td></td><td>"& "R$ " & 'Soma de todos os itens gastos' & "</td><td><td>" & 'Resumo Alimentação Total' & "</td>" &"<table>" & Concat(
Filter(
ExpenseDetails;
MasterID = MID
);
"<tr><td>" & Título & "</td></tr>"
) & "</table>"/* & Items & "</td></tr>"*/
) & "</table>"

Hey @Gorilla_8 

First you have commented out most part of the HTML Text, that is why it is only showing one line, can you try to update the expression to:

"<Table><tr><th>Descrição</th><th>Data</th><th>Items:</th><th>Total gasto:</th></tr>
"&Concat(Filter(DataSourceName,'Soma de todos os itens gastos' > 100),"<tr><th>"&Título&User().FullName&"</th><th>"&Column2&"</th><th>"&Column3&"</th><th>"&Column4&"</th></tr>")&"
</Table>"

Through this, you would be able to see the table in the HTML Text control and as well as in the PDF that is generated.
You need to replace Column2, Column3 and Column4 with the names of the columns that you want to display. You can add more columns as well.

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,177)