cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

WHY am I getting this error?! "The request operation is invalid. Srver Response : List validation failed"

Hi Folks -

Just yesterday, I began receiving the following error:

2019-11-09_5-20-16.png

I have no built any validations whatsoever.  I checked all SP Lists that are used on this particular edit-form and no validations have been added either within PowerApps or on SharePoint side.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Thanks!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: WHY am I getting this error?! "The request operation is invalid. Srver Response : List validation failed"

@simms7400 

What code are you using to submit the form?  Was this form working fully the previous day?  If yes, were any changes made to the app?  Any possibility someone else could have added column validation that you did not know about?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,683)