Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Warning Delegation Range ID

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an alternative to not have a delegation notice when I use the ID column in a Range for example:
Filter (DateBase, ID <10)
In which case I get a delegation notice. Is there a solution, even if I have to use Power Automate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Warning Delegation Range ID

Hi @Danilo-ES-BR ,

A numeric field other than ID (such as the option I mentioned in "over 4,000") is fully delegable.

However another option looking for the first or last (up to) 2,000 records is mentioned in my blog (it is linked in the one I sent you) using the With() Statement

You just need to work out which option suits your needs - what is it exactly you are trying to filter.?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Danilo-ES-BR ,

I did a blog on Delegation recently and certainly ID is not Delegable other than equals =.

Please have a read and see which approach is suitable for you - happy to elaborate further after that.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Thank you Warren for sharing your blog. But I didn't find the solution, in the https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sharepointonline/  it says that number is delegable to Sharepoint, except ID different from operator =.
In my case I need to filter all records above the tenth id ID> 10, but it returns a delegation notice. Should I then go to the solution you provided on your blog to list> 4000 records in my case?
Another question, does this technique of doubling the limit from 2000 to 4000 and another technique to over 4 thousand also work with excel or just sharepoint?
ty!

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Danilo-ES-BR ,

A numeric field other than ID (such as the option I mentioned in "over 4,000") is fully delegable.

However another option looking for the first or last (up to) 2,000 records is mentioned in my blog (it is linked in the one I sent you) using the With() Statement

You just need to work out which option suits your needs - what is it exactly you are trying to filter.?

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,660)