Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gautmish
Helper III
Helper III

Warning on powerapp Environment

Hi Team,

I a getting below warning in my powerapps Environment . Any clue .

This environment contains a previous version Common Data Service database.This database and any apps or flows that depend on it must be upgraded to the new Common Data Service for Apps database before March 15, 2019.

Thanks

Gautam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @gautmish,

I had the same show on my side a while ago, but I don't use the CDS at present as we store everything in SharePoint.

If you use the CDS in your Apps I would imagine it will have an impact.

You will need to go to the office365 admin portal, then to PowerApps admin portal then choose to upgrade the database for that environment - you will need a Powerapps Plan 2 license and be a Global Admin.

As part of the upgrade you will need to discuss with all App builders regarding upgrades to their Apps and testing of them if they are using the CDS for data.

Cheers,

ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

You need to upgrade your CDS database for that environment - this can be done from the PowerApps Admin portal.

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

@iAm_ManCat 

Could you please provide more update on this .

And will this impact any of my application that i have craeted in that environment .

Thanks

Gautam

Hi @gautmish,

I had the same show on my side a while ago, but I don't use the CDS at present as we store everything in SharePoint.

If you use the CDS in your Apps I would imagine it will have an impact.

You will need to go to the office365 admin portal, then to PowerApps admin portal then choose to upgrade the database for that environment - you will need a Powerapps Plan 2 license and be a Global Admin.

As part of the upgrade you will need to discuss with all App builders regarding upgrades to their Apps and testing of them if they are using the CDS for data.

Cheers,

ManCat

@iAm_ManCat

Thanks!
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,167)