cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Questions to be asked to customer, when customer explains their requirement, before implementing the canvas app ?

What Questions are to be asked the customer, when the customer explains their requirement, before implementing the canvas app?

1. I have done with the first meeting with customer 7 and understood that I can be done with the canvas app.

2. now what questions i should ask the customer in 2nd call, or in 3rd call/meeting, before just jumping into Development?

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StretchFredrik
Super User
Super User

Well then you know the steps, by having this you can create the first version of the app to show the customers, its always easier to have something to talk around instead of just throwing out random questions.

If i knew the process (like you do) i would just start making a Proof Of Concept of the app, and then having a meeting with the customer and show them the app and you can then get instant feedback from them and change the app based on it.

If this solved your issue please mark the post as Solved. 
Also, if you appreciated my answer, don't forget to give it a Thumbs Up 😃

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StretchFredrik
Super User
Super User

Hello,

what questions to ask is based on what information you need to make the app, there is no cookie cutter template for questions. 

Usually u will need to know their organization and the way the company will use both the app and the data created by the app. 

It's really hard giving a helpful answer here since the questions will vary a lot between projects. 

@StretchFredrik 

Actually, i need to create an App in Canvas App, for the Approval Process of up max of 7-8 rounds/level/person.

1. The process would be like this, initially Requestor will Create a request, and choose how many rounds of Approval is required, & submit the request.

2. Now 1st level will receive an option to approve the request, to approve & reject.

3. if Approved, reaches to next level.

4. if all the levels approved, then its good

5. if anyone is rejected at any level, then the initiator can revise the same request(why to create a fresh new request), from the level it got rejected.

So, i think, this would be the simplest app, hope this info. helps.

StretchFredrik
Super User
Super User

Well then you know the steps, by having this you can create the first version of the app to show the customers, its always easier to have something to talk around instead of just throwing out random questions.

If i knew the process (like you do) i would just start making a Proof Of Concept of the app, and then having a meeting with the customer and show them the app and you can then get instant feedback from them and change the app based on it.

If this solved your issue please mark the post as Solved. 
Also, if you appreciated my answer, don't forget to give it a Thumbs Up 😃

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,709)