Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sinchen
Frequent Visitor

What is causing the issue?

Sinchen_0-1611742646889.png

Hello again:)

This time I want to implement a search function with multiple search variables into my app. (Based on sharepoint list)

I used the exact same names as they are in my list but it still doesn't work. I tried to use the names with ".", '.' and also changed the names several times but it still doesn't work. 

(The formula should be correct as I directly copied it out of a tutorial for search functions )

Sinchen_1-1611742945521.png

=> those are my columns names (Sharepoint)

Any ideas what the problem might be?

3 REPLIES 3
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Sinchen ,

This seems to be a delegation warning as Search() function is not delegable to Sharepoint. 

Please find more here - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sharepointonline/ 

Hope it helps !

Sinchen
Frequent Visitor

I read somewhere changing the delegation amount from 500 to 2000 would help, so that does not apply to the search function?

Sinchen
Frequent Visitor

Sinchen_0-1611750647251.png

So I tried to work around it by making a separate drop down menu, but still power apps does not recognize the columns' names even tho they are the same as in the sharepoint list. I think this might be the issue why it's not working.

But how can i solve that problem now? Thank you in advance🙏

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,727)