cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aec2018
Microsoft
Microsoft

What property is causing this background color on my selected gallery checkbox?

I have a checkbox in a gallery table. The inactive background color is fine but the selected one is this dark blue. I've set every kind of color property on the checkbox to transparent or white or gray and still, this blue doesn't go away. What property is creating this color? 

aec2018_0-1638280107597.png

aec2018_1-1638280324111.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AmDev
Super User
Super User

Hi @aec2018 

Have you checked the fill properties in the Gallery, specifically the TemplateFill?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AmDev
Super User
Super User

Hi @aec2018 

Have you checked the fill properties in the Gallery, specifically the TemplateFill?

aec2018
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hey @AmDev ,

I checked it and that does affect the color. I currently have:

aec2018_0-1638281414798.png

I'm wondering now, though, if I set all of the opacities on the checkbox to 0, wouldn't that fill just appear to be whatever color is underneath it? Or if I set the opacity to 1, it would maintain whatever color I set on it? Thanks. 

AmDev
Super User
Super User

Yeah, when it's selected you are getting that navy right the way across your Gallery row adn behind your label also, which I am assuming is a separate label and not part of your checkbox? - but your label must be white with a slight transparency too as you can see the Selected TemplateFill coming through slightly.

If you want a select colour to come through, yes, put all your fill to transparent adn that colour will persist through, the Checkbox fill and your separate label. If, you dont want a selected colour experience, just amend the TemplateFill formula to be a static constant colour of your choice.

Hope this helps

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,728)