We are experiencing issues with the Sharepoint connection also.
Using the Data blade to refresh keep getting the Try Again error, this is happening on our company tenant and on my personal tenant.
Cannot update the Entities to the latest list changes in either tenant.
Could you please show a bit more about the error message within these functions that you mentioned?
Thanks for your feedback, I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please take a try with these functions within your app, then check if these functions work well now.
In addition, you could also take a try to re-create your app, then take a try with these functions within the new created app, check if the issue is solved.
If these issue is solved on your side, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify. If the issues still exist, please let me know here.
I too had major problems today when authoring PowerApps. I use PA everyday so issues like this really stand out to me. I've been learning to debug on my own. Would be awesome if the PA Team added some more formal debugging methods to the docs!
Time: 0900-1900 PST
Connectivity: WiFi + Corp VPN = error; WiFi only = no error
You'll have to zoom in yourself and see what the errors were. I didn't grab a HAR file (again, still learning to debug PA here). If I disconnected from the VPN, no error.
The issue was present ALL DAY and just went away around dinner time shortly after I recorded this. Not sure if its related or not, but hey, hope it helps!
Check it out!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand