cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francisco_l
Regular Visitor

What the heck is the scope and how do I get over this error?

Hello, I'm trying to create a date condition on this item so when the date is after a certain day, it turns RED, that's all I want to do, but all I'm getting is: "this formula uses scope which is not presently supported for evaluation" as an error, and no matter how much I search and what I do, I can't solve it. No documentation directly talks about this error and it's the least descriptive error I've seen for being so resilient to resolve. 

What am I doing wrong? 
I'm no expert in this tool but I would guess that my syntax isn't that ambitious.

Keep in mind that "Date()" is just a template for testing, as I already tried "Now()" and "Today()"

Thanks

francisco_l_0-1633379450727.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

It's no error - it is simply a warning that you may not see the full behavior of this statement until you actually run the app (press the play button) and see what Items come into the gallery.

Hope that helps,

Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

It's no error - it is simply a warning that you may not see the full behavior of this statement until you actually run the app (press the play button) and see what Items come into the gallery.

Hope that helps,

Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Alright thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,921)