cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martinav
Community Champion
Community Champion

Whats happeining to the forum editor?

Um... is it just me, or is the forum editor just not working right any more. 

Chrome - All I get is a black screen with wrongly formatted text (pick to view):

2019-01-08 08_47_38-Solved_ Re_ Listing Appended Changes from Sharepoint List ... - Page 3 - Power p.png

Edge - I dont even get the formatting tools.  I just see "Rich Text, HTML, and Preview"

Photo editor - No more "Paste" into the window.  Now you have to save  your screen captures somewhere, then pick the file.  This is a BIG inconvenience. 

I have no idea why changes were made to this interface.  It worked great, and I never had trouble with it.

Oh, yea... dont pick "HTML" above after you have edited... you will regret it.  You lose all formatting, and you cant just pick back to Rich Text. 

Oh, and be sure to copy your post before you try to post.  You never know if you will have to enter it again.

What gives???

5 REPLIES 5
ericonline
Community Champion
Community Champion

You'll have to clear your cache and restart chrome (and maybe re-MFA if you have that enabled). You'll be good to go then.

martinav
Community Champion
Community Champion

I get that black screen on multiple computers.  I also have no idea what re-MFA means.

ericonline
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @martinav. Here is another post on the topic.

• Ensure you're using Chrome.
  • Ensure you clear all cache at least 4 weeks back (at least thats what I had to do).
  • Be sure to close browser, maybe even restart computer to be thorough. 

MFA refers to Multi-factor Authentication

Hope this helps you get back up and running!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @martinav thank you for your post and I'm sorry to see you're having issues wiht the forum editor. Can you advise if you're still experiencing this and if the above reply helped?

@Anonymous

martinav
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous,

No, it really did not.  I did all what was mentioned.  I have quit using chrome for the most part.  This is on more than one platoform, so I'm not sure what to say about it.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,441)