cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

When I share the app the 3 rd screen shows as the first one

Hi All 

This is weird but my third screen shows as the no1 screen when I open the app or just share the app with another person 

on my list the employee screen is no 3 on the tree view but why is it showing as no 1.

I even gone to share and I click the link it still shows the 3rd screen as the default ,I tried to look  in advanced settings with no luck .

if you see below risk portal login is my first screen but when the app opens no 3 is the first one to show. 

order of screens.PNG

My number 3.PNG

order of screens.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@eka24 Thank you so much for always helping me it has just been a lot lately but I appreciate your help the actual issue is my on On start  property  code the Iam setting the Navigation  as MainScreen_Employee so it overides the ordering.I can just remove the navigate part or just edit it ,It resolved it sorry dont know why I didn't check that before now.

Set(
varBranch,
LookUp(
'[mas].[Branch]',
varBranchCode = POPCode,
POPName
)
);
Navigate(
MainScreen_Employee,
Fade
)
);

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

From what you showed, it all showing on the 3rd not first.

Also if it a Portal question, post it in the Portal section of the Platform.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Hi 

Iam confused with your answer 

No 1 screen is what should show when my app opens up not no: 3 ,it not a portal its a canvas app this is just the name we gave it .

Like I said this  doesn't make sense my ordering is correct and it is what I must see  ,I have never experienced this before will  keep moving screens around.

Can you look at your screenshot of the first post again. I don't see any difference in the ordering of the screen from your attached image.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

@eka24 Thank you so much for always helping me it has just been a lot lately but I appreciate your help the actual issue is my on On start  property  code the Iam setting the Navigation  as MainScreen_Employee so it overides the ordering.I can just remove the navigate part or just edit it ,It resolved it sorry dont know why I didn't check that before now.

Set(
varBranch,
LookUp(
'[mas].[Branch]',
varBranchCode = POPCode,
POPName
)
);
Navigate(
MainScreen_Employee,
Fade
)
);

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (71,177)