cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akosbanar
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

When I using Run the command help window doesn't show the full list of needed records

Dear All,

I would like to run a flow via Power App. My problem I don't see the full list of the help window which contains the requested parameters in appropriate order.
I attach a picture about the issue.

akosbanar_0-1635874508753.png

Can you help me how to know what is the sequence after the ... ?

Unfortunately it is not the same as the Power Automate's Populate a MS Word template shows but you can check it on the following screenshot: 

akosbanar_1-1635874768432.png

Do you have any idea for the solution?

Thank you in advance.

9 REPLIES 9
PTBBSolutions
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@akosbanar 

Have you tried filling all variable that you already see? My guess is that after the last one, if you put ',' it will show you to rest (or the next batch).

v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @akosbanar :

If you need to pass multiple parameters to Flow, I suggest you use PowerApps(V2), Because it allows you to customize the parameter name and parameter type, when you use it in Canvas, it will display your customized parameter name instead of the default parameter name to prevent confusion.

vbofengmsft_0-1635918420103.png

vbofengmsft_1-1635918491836.png

vbofengmsft_2-1635918590715.png

vbofengmsft_3-1635918615995.png

Best Regards,

Bof

@PTBBSolutions

Thank you for your tip, absolutely logic but it is not working.

akosbanar_0-1635929589043.png

Hi @v-bofeng-msft,

Thank you for your reply. 
I try to combine your idea with the 'Populate a Microsoft Word template' Power Automate function.

Then it should be best to follow what @v-bofeng-msft suggested. It may require some time to rework, but its worth it.

Hi @akosbanar :

Something like :

vbofengmsft_0-1635930676032.png

Best Regards,
Bof

akosbanar
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

@v-bofeng-msft 

Thank you.

I only have the following problem.

akosbanar_0-1635930791180.png

I can't add more parameter than 19.

Can you check it that is it true for you as well or not?

Hi @akosbanar :

That's true.You can only set up to 20 inputs.If you want to enter more parameters, I suggest you pass the JSON text directly, and then parse it in Flow.

How to supply a record parameter to Flow from PowerApps? 

Best Regards,

Bof

akosbanar
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi @v-bofeng-msft ,

Thank you for your tip.

I'd like to create an fancy, official document what we can send to the business. I'm not really sure it is possible with the mentioned solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,970)