I have created a form in PowerApps with data source in SharePoint list and starting few days before I have identified that when a new line is created in the list, randomly only for two fields (columns) the values are removed (please see the attachment).
Is it there a bug or I have made any mistake?
How can be this solved?
Could you please support?
Solved! Go to Solution.
OK, next let's get you to run a Monitor session while you submit several example records to the list. Monitor will track everything from user clicks to network data movements. Compare Monitor results from runs that work correctly and ones that do not. The operation in Monitor you should most closely examine is the createRow operation that sends data to the list. You can examine the properties and see the JSON code that shows the body of data that was sent in the POST request to Sharepoint. You will also see a response that lists the complete record data that is stored in the list at that moment. If you are not seeing complete and valid data going out through the POST request, then that indicates the problem is within your app.
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!