cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kat_YESPrep
Frequent Visitor

Which Power Apps Premium Features?

Hi there,

I build a Power App that uses Premium features, but I can't tell which. I don't have any connectors that have the Premium tag. Is there a way to see which features are Premium in an app I've built? Do I just have to call Microsoft?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Kat_YESPrep 

No, there is not.  You are 100% fine!

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Kat_YESPrep 

There are 2 places you can tell whether an app uses a premium connector.

#1  Inside your app look at the connectors.  Anything with a jewel symbol is premium. 

Untitled.png

#2  You can also look at the Details page for an app and go to the Connections tab.  If any connections have a jewel beside them they are premium.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Hi @mdevaney ,

None of my connectors have a jewel/Premium icon. Is there anything besides connectors that is Premium only?

@Kat_YESPrep 

No, there is not.  You are 100% fine!

---

I have the same problem. My app was built without any of these premium connector and yet in the details it says 'licence designation premium'. Why? How can I change the licence designation? 

The weird thing is, I don't have a premium licence myself. 

Please help,

@Laura3 
This thread is closed.  Please create a new one in the help forums 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,859)