cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Florence

Who can help ?

Hello,

I want to sum amounts using the search field... When nothing in the search field I would like to have the sum for all the spends, actuals and estimations (whatever the criteria "Country" or "Category" or "CategoryManager".

If I use teh search field, on a specific country (like Austria, for example) I would like to have the sum of spends, actuals end estimates for this country only, or on a specific category reference or a category manager name... can you help me finding the formula for the 3 text boxes (see attached)... and last but not least I woud love to have them on a specific format (123,4 K€)...

Can soemone possibily help me ?

Many thanks in adavnce for your support

Florence

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Who can help ?

Have you looked at the Sum function? It would be your starting point. Use Search to create the table and then count up the column you want to calculate on. 

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,890)