cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Why am I getting this "InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed" error on all the flows I imported?

IPL_LookupYesNo error.png

1: This error is showing up on all the flows I have just imported. I understand that a solution has been offered, i.e: just delete the flow & recreate it, but this is highly impractical if we have to do this every time we try to deploy our development work to live.

What causes this error and how can it be eliminated? I am using 40 flows in my App.

2: Secondly, how can I get this error message to display on the App screen, as it goes un-noticed to the user? As it stands, it only appears when I hover over the offending code, and I have to use a screenshot to save it.

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

I believe this error has to do with the older version of imported flows and how we have new system for connector references. Since these older imported flows are an older version they don't work in the environment. Unfortunately at this point I don't think there is any way to get around this at this point other then recreating the flow. As for the error reporting, this might be a great addition to add in the suggestions form. I think this has to do with how this error is programed in so I would suggest to start there.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@alrez Thanks. That looks like a reasonable explanation. Hopefully, it won't happen every time then.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (93,551)