Frequent Visitor

Why can't I edit my app?

> App was created last month

> not able to access it and edit it

> it is live 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @sheikhmb97 ,

Change the owner of the PowerApp if you want to transfer the owner on to your name:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/powerapps-powershell

If you are not to restore the old version, I am afraid that there is no way for that, however, log a ticket with Microsoft with the below:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KrishnaV
Super User
Super User

Hi @sheikhmb97 ,

Please share with me the error that you see to help you better.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Regards,
KrishnaV
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

Please find attached picture. I am not notified of any error, and I am not able to edit my app as well.

Hi @sheikhmb97 ,

Please check with PowerPlatform administrator and ensure that you are still as the co-owner on the app.

Regards,
Krishna

Regards,
KrishnaV

The owner of the app says my name, so I am the owner of the app. 

Hi @sheikhmb97 ,

Change the owner of the PowerApp if you want to transfer the owner on to your name:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/powerapps-powershell

If you are not to restore the old version, I am afraid that there is no way for that, however, log a ticket with Microsoft with the below:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Regards,
Krishna

Regards,
KrishnaV

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,092)