cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksray_GSIC
Frequent Visitor

Width in all 17 PowerApps Screens and Contents has been set to 0 as of Today

Today, I opened PowerApps Studio to work on some apps and found that the width of the application screens (and content such as galleries) have all been set to 0.    We have a total of 17 PowerApps (some have not been changed for several weeks) and in every case the width of the screens in the apps have been set to 0.   So all of the screens and contents are collapsed.    

I did search this forum and found another post describing a similar situation,  but their solution was that the app screen size in Settings was blank.   In my case,   I checked the Settings for the size of the app and for each app the setting for screen size is 1136 x 640 (for tablet format).    So this is not the issue for our situation.   

This issue has only just happened today - as I was working as normally in the Power Apps Studio yesterday.    This is affecting all 17 of our apps.    We are still developing some of the apps,  so it is very critical to find out why this problem is happening and to find a solution ASAP.    

Thanks in advance to the community for any information or suggestions.

1 REPLY 1
ksray_GSIC
Frequent Visitor

I want to add some additional information regarding the environment in which I have tried opening PowerApps Studio.    I have tried both Microsoft Edge (which I normally use) and FireFox.   I have also tried opening the Studio on another computer.   But in all cases,  the opening of any PowerApps app in Studio has a width of zero in all the screens.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,273)