cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Windows Update Broke PowerApp Connections?

Hello!

I am responsible for maintaining a power app for a program within our corporation that links supervisors and their rotational employees. This Power App uses several connections that new users of the power app must allow when they sign in. 

For the last couple years everything has been working smoothly... but then something broke around the first of this month... I am wondering if it is not due to a windows update... 

When trying to share our app with new members, this screen pops up:

Capture.PNG

Then when they try to click on the sign in button next to the excel connector, this error pops up:

2020-09-16 14-43-54_Cortana.png

And they are not given access to the Power App...

Any help/direction would be appreciated!! People can no longer get access to our power app within our corporation 😞

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have exactly same issue and reported just now here

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Power-Apps-button-Flow-Excel-Online-Business...

There is definitely something happened which has broken this connection.

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @EthanRayMartin 

Since you have a Session ID value in your screenshot, I'd suggest that you raise a support ticket by clicking the 'Create support ticket' button on the following page.
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/  

Hopefully, they can look up the error that's associated with this session and provide some extra guidance.

If you find out the cause, maybe you could post back here in order to help @prashant1380 ?

Highlighted

I must not have access within our corporation to do that yet...I will see if I can get access, but not sure if this is possible:

Need admin approval
PowerApps

PowerApps needs permission to access resources in your organization that only an admin can grant. Please ask an admin to grant permission to this app before you can use it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,410)