cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HimanshuSSharma
Resolver I
Resolver I

Working with Solutions- application not editable on importing solution to a new environment

Hi Community,

Posting for the rest of the community. We created a solution in one of our environments and exported it from PowerApps. We then imported it into a new environment, but the canvas application which was part of the solution was not editable in the new environment.

We reached out to Microsoft support but they were not able to help with the issue. We kept on trying to reimport and other things as well. Finally, we deleted the application and re-imported the solution and it became editable.

It took us 3 days to resolve this issue, hoping it will help others!

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HimanshuSSharma
Resolver I
Resolver I

Posting for the rest of the community. We created a solution in one of our environments and exported it from PowerApps. We then imported it into a new environment, but the canvas application which was part of the solution was not editable in the new environment.

We reached out to Microsoft support but they were not able to help with the issue. We kept on trying to reimport and other things as well. Finally, we deleted the application and re-imported the solution and it became editable.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HimanshuSSharma ,

Glad to see you solved the problem.And thank you  for sharing.

I suggest you mark your answer so that more people in need can see it.

Best Regards,
Wearsky

HimanshuSSharma
Resolver I
Resolver I

We reached out to Microsoft support but they were not able to help with the issue. We kept on trying to reimport and other things as well. Finally, we deleted the application and re-imported the solution and it became editable.

View solution in original post

@v-xiaochen-msft Sure, thanks!

Could you please check if I have done it correctly? I will do the same for another topic in which I have given the resolution in the topic itself.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,214)