cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Wrap of form input into a datacard

Hi,

Trying to figure out how to wrap a form input into a datacard?

Thanks,

Daman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: text Wrap of form input into a datacard

Hi @dsahota

It sounds like you want to setup a text input control to be multi-line. To do this, select your Edit Form (eg EditForm1). In the properties pane, click 'Fields' and select the 'Edit-multi line text' option for the field that you want to make multi-line.

Multiline.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Re: Wrap of form input into a datacard

Can you clarify?  Not sure what you mean by wrap.  A datacard in the sense of a form is a group of objects, I am not sure what your end goal is.  

Have you customized a datacard and want to know how to make value X the value is sent when the form is submitted?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Sorry, I was referring to Wrapping of the text to a new line. Currently it keeps going straight.
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @dsahota

It sounds like you want to setup a text input control to be multi-line. To do this, select your Edit Form (eg EditForm1). In the properties pane, click 'Fields' and select the 'Edit-multi line text' option for the field that you want to make multi-line.

Multiline.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This could be a solution but my data card is a custom card and doesn't have this property.
Regular Visitor

I have marked the solution, I deleted the custom card and preselected then it allowed me to select multi line, thanks guys.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Announcing

Class of 2020- Season 2

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,365)