cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Yes/No field displaying a number

In my SharePoint list there is a column called travel which is a yes/no field. On the app on the detail screen instead of it displaying yes/no it displays true/false and a number beside which I don't quite understand. Is there a way to change it on the app to display just yes or no and no number. Below is an image of the detail screen (I've circled the issue). 

Screenshot (200).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@SandraAkujobi 

That is correct.  It should show the same in your Gallery if the text is set to ThisItem.Travel.

Can you move the Gallery label to another location in the Gallery row template?  Does the number move with the label?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Super User III
Super User III

@SandraAkujobi 

If it is just a yes/no column then it will only show true or false.  What is the Text property of your label?  And, do you possibly have another label next to this one?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

@RandyHayes the text property of my label is ThisItem.Travel and there isn't any other label next to that one. 

@SandraAkujobi 

What is the Items property of your Gallery?

@RandyHayes  The Items property of my gallery is colPeriod, that's needed for the three buttons I have on top.

@SandraAkujobi 

So before dissecting what appears to be a collection, put a Label on your screen anywhere and set the Text to First(colPeriod).Travel

What does it show?

@RandyHayes  I just tried that and it actually worked, it displayed the chosen value with no numeric value next to it. Is that the correct method.

@SandraAkujobi 

That is correct.  It should show the same in your Gallery if the text is set to ThisItem.Travel.

Can you move the Gallery label to another location in the Gallery row template?  Does the number move with the label?

View solution in original post

@RandyHayes No the number doesn't move and I think I figured out the problem, there was another label below the travel label, so I've deleted now and it's works well. Thank you so much for the help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,875)