cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Yes/No toggle not showing

Yes and no, I want it to be editable, but I can't navigate to the Edit form. At least I don't know how to, let me explain.

1. I only have one screen with one form, so I don't have a view screen/form and another for editing. Was hoping it could be done on that form.
  2. The email is created from a Flow, and I just put in the auto-created "link to element". So I don't know which parameter I should put in and where.

Both the App and the Flow is created from templates, so they are not build from scratch, if that has something to say.

Community Support
Community Support

HI @Mhystique ,

Do you want to launch a custom form app (created in your SP List) when you click the List Item Link ('Link to item' dynamic content)?

If you want to launch a custom form app (created in your SP List) when you click the List Item Link ('Link to item' dynamic content), I think the solution I provided above could not achieve your needs, it would be suitable for standalone canvas app rather than custom form app in SP List.

Please consider generate a standlone canvas app based on your SP List data source to achieve your needs rather than the custom form app in your SP List.

Generate a standalone canvas app based on SP List

How to launch an app to edit a specific record via pressing the link within the email body:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Editing-a-record-from-a-flow-powerapp/m-p/265...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Embedded-link-to-a-Sharepoint-List-item-in-Po...

Note: Currently, there is no way to pass parameters to a custom form app through a URL LINK. So, launching the custom form app to open specific List Item record via pressing the URL Link within the email body is not possible.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Darn, I was hoping it was possible.

I think me to fare in the project for start from scratch now, so must do with what I can get to work and then perhaps change it to a standalone canvas app later on.

Well thanks for you time and help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,431)