Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abecerra
Helper II
Helper II

Your PowerApps Trial plan will expire in a few days- not receive this email

Hi Guys

I just wanted to know if there is a way to not receive any emails from mailto:powerapps-noreply@microsoft.com]  regarding your free trial expires in 7 days?

We have set up the users with the O365 E3 subscription. Any help is appreciated. Thanks 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @abecerra,

I think you have noticed that at the bottom of that email there is a statement saying:

"

This message from Microsoft is an important part of a program, service, or product that you or your company purchased or participates in. Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement.

"

And it seems there is no way to unsubscribe it within the Email.

Would it be available for you to create Outlook Email Rules to block the Email from Powerapps-noreply@microsoft.com] for a appropriate time?

Manage email messages by using rules

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Michael

Thank you for response. Unfortunatly this is not an option given that when we share an app the invitation the user receives is from Powerapps-noreply@microsoft.com. I will create a ticket then to see if we can request this message not to be sent.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,203)