cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Your PowerApps Trial plan will expire in a few days.

Hi

Regarding Plan 1 and Plan 2 prcing, can non-profit organisations get more favourable pricing?   Flows are being touted as the replacmentment for the indigenous SharePoint 2013 Workflows ( quote from MS Tech Summmit) , I am not so  sure the license model is going to help this aim - maybe a lmited number of Pan 1 /Plan 2 Flows & Apps included in certain Office 365 Plans IMHO. 

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

@westerdaled I appreciate you reaching out and although we are not currently tracking to add PowerApps & Flow to the Office non-profit plans (or offering our own version for our own stand-alone plans), I will bring it back and discuss it with the team.  If you have the time to do so, I would ask you to add this suggestion to the PowerApps Ideas board: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas.

Thanks,

James

Highlighted

Based on the statement  However, if those apps DO leverage premium features then you will no longer be able to use those apps.  can you clone or copy the old site when you get your licensing to preserve what you created?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

There is another problem with this.

I started the trial even though my E3 License already includes Power Apps. Now when the trial expired and I try to access Power Apps.

It redirects me to the page asking to renew the trial.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,129)