cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antonio
Helper II
Helper II

Your PowerApps Trial plan will expire in a few days.

Hello,

I have but the following message : "

Your PowerApps Trial plan will expire in a few days." arrived

Can some one help me ?

we have an office 365 E3 subsription

13 REPLIES 13

Hi

Regarding Plan 1 and Plan 2 prcing, can non-profit organisations get more favourable pricing?   Flows are being touted as the replacmentment for the indigenous SharePoint 2013 Workflows ( quote from MS Tech Summmit) , I am not so  sure the license model is going to help this aim - maybe a lmited number of Pan 1 /Plan 2 Flows & Apps included in certain Office 365 Plans IMHO. 

@westerdaled I appreciate you reaching out and although we are not currently tracking to add PowerApps & Flow to the Office non-profit plans (or offering our own version for our own stand-alone plans), I will bring it back and discuss it with the team.  If you have the time to do so, I would ask you to add this suggestion to the PowerApps Ideas board: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas.

Thanks,

James

AlluviaKRob

Based on the statement  However, if those apps DO leverage premium features then you will no longer be able to use those apps.  can you clone or copy the old site when you get your licensing to preserve what you created?

There is another problem with this.

I started the trial even though my E3 License already includes Power Apps. Now when the trial expired and I try to access Power Apps.

It redirects me to the page asking to renew the trial.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (39,671)