cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Patron
Post Patron

add image files from PowerApps media to Gallery

Hello

I have links to images in my Excel doc, and I have a parent gallery that is pulling these images (ThisItem.Image) for each record in the gallery.

I would prefer to store the images in the PowerApps media storage instead.

How do I reference "ThisItem" for these images so that each gallery record has a unique image reference?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

@Englishweb 

The static images in Media Storage are not settable from runtime. Moreover, you can reference them but you may need to have an instance of each image in a hidden screen, then a Collection with a list of references to the YourControlHere.Image property of each element to serve as your mini data source.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

@Englishweb 

The static images in Media Storage are not settable from runtime. Moreover, you can reference them but you may need to have an instance of each image in a hidden screen, then a Collection with a list of references to the YourControlHere.Image property of each element to serve as your mini data source.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,027)