cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

add two datasource in a graphics

Hi everyone,

Do anyone know how can I add two datasources in one specific graphic.

I'll waiting for your comments.

best regards

2 REPLIES 2
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

I'm not exactly certain what you are asking here. You can add multiple data sources to PowerApps. I'm not certain what this has to do with graphics. I have some additional information on data sources below; if you would like to take a look and try to learn more.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/working-with-data-sources

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I've a graphic that i created in my power apps, it's a line graph and this one takes data from my data source, "Teachers" in the property "Item". My question is how can I add other data source in my line graph.

For example.

I've my datasource "Teachers" and it's in my line graph, and I've other datasource that is "Grade" and i wanna add it in that line graph.

Could be possible? I was searching that it's not possible just only with power BI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,803)