cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hollymaex
Frequent Visitor

adding records and allocating to a person in the record.

im making an app for my university that includes having a gallery of exhibits students and ratings (they have to be able to create their own rating system) i need them to be able to create their rating which involves selecting their name from a drop down list and then entering a rating number such as 1 and then a description such as bad, but then when they go to the exhibits gallery to then rate an exhibit i need it to only show the rating system that they have created and not other peoples, i also am having an issue with when they select their name on the ratings part and then save it, it is saving the rating number and description but not allocating a person to it. ill put some of the code i have below but if you need to see more then let me know. 

code for employer in the ratings tab.

Sort(AddColumns('ExpoTees.Employers', "Name", EmployersName&" "&EmployersLastname) ,Name, Ascending)

code for rating in the exhibit tab (items)

Sort(AddColumns('ExpoTees.Ratings', "Ratings", RatingNumber&" " &RatingDescription),RatingDescription, Ascending)

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,084)