Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Perez
Helper V
Helper V

align the people picker attributes

Hi,

i have created a people picker according to the instructions in this article by Microsoft

it works as expected but i have another issue with it.

my use case:

1. i want the user to select if to send a mail to a distribution list or just send a preview mail
  2. if he select a distribution list than a predefined list of users from a multi select person field in SharePoint is selected using the ungroup formula.
  3. in case the user wants he can add more users to the To field using the people picker

my problem is that the users added by the distribution list and the ones added from the people picker don't have same set of attribute, i concatenated the relevant field below for you to see: 

PP_attribute.png

any idea how can i streamline the attributes, i rather use user principle name to send the mail but if i can align one of the other it is also good.

thanks,

Eyal

1 REPLY 1
Perez
Helper V
Helper V

for some reason i cant add this picture as part of the original page, so here it ispeople picker.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,187)