cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

"Next Stage" button missing on form based of Business Process Flow

Hi all,

The click to "next stage" button is missing on my form based of Business Process Flow. Does anyone know why and how to add it?

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: "Next Stage" button missing on form based of Business Process Flow

Hi @EmilHovgaard 

I just observed that you have not created the record yet. First create the record and then only you will be able to see the BPF stages properly.

Hope this helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @EmilHovgaard 

Can you try to logout of the system, clear the cache and login again? If this doesn't help, try to switch to a different browser to check if the issue exists? Also, please make sure that your browser is updated to its later version.

Hope this helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

Hi @yashag2255 - unfortunately, that didn't help 😞

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @EmilHovgaard 

I just observed that you have not created the record yet. First create the record and then only you will be able to see the BPF stages properly.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,115)