Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dogbural
Helper I
Helper I

attached image file name to same as combination of PO No. + PDN

Hi, 

Two questions here.

1) Via app, attachments are saved in sharepoint list under respective PDN. If I double click one of the PDN's in sharepoint, I can see a list of attached files with random names. I am wondering if we can download all attachments for all PDNs (or selected PDNs).

2) When attachments are saved, can we name the attachment file name to PDN + PO No.? For example, if we upload two files like attached image, the file names will be like 02-001044_95750 and 02-001044_95750(1). 

Regards,

MK

3 REPLIES 3
DylanSimons
Resolver III
Resolver III

you can put it all into a ForAll() loop iterating over Attachentcontrol.Attachments.

If I get some time later I'll try to help write the loop.

dogbural
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks DylanSimons, I will wait for your input.

DylanSimons
Resolver III
Resolver III

Sorry - After researching the first request, it is not possible to download multiple attachments at the same time in PowerApps. You can launch the attachments in different windows using Launch() if that is helpful to you?

For the second request, you need to use Power Automate to rename the files and add them to Sharepoint List. Please see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa-pYEkLH-U

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (4,095)