cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vfdd
Helper III
Helper III

bizarre formatting issue

So I saved and closed my app editor yesterday and all was good ! 🙂  I open it today and every field on my form has an X value of either 0.5 or 1 !!   When I open the screen with the form the correct layout flashes on the screen for less than a second ! and then they are all aligned to the left .... Any ideas?

As I said all was good when I saved last night.   A couple of other things the form is placed in a container , I haven't used them much before so not sure if that causing the issue? although the width of the form has stayed the same it's just the field alignment.   I have snap to column turned off. (I tried turning it on and off again to see if would solved) I've logged off and on closed browser etc.. all of that to try and see if makes a difference.   Nothing helps !!

Any ideas... gratefully accepted as it took me literally hours to get the layout right yesterday as quite a few fields so can't face it again, especially if I fix it manually and it just happens again !! 

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
vfdd
Helper III
Helper III

Thought I had solve it but I hadn't 😞

vfdd
Helper III
Helper III

ok so I tried to just move everything manually but nothing moves?  It's got to be because of the container? it's the only thing I can think of? I've tried changing all of the container settings but nothing works?  Has anyone encountered this before?

vfdd
Helper III
Helper III

so by process of elimination  I have determined it's definitely to do with the container.. WCS I can take it out of the container but I'd rather find the solution from within the container in case it happens again.. 🙂

vfdd
Helper III
Helper III

Never got this resolved so just deleted the form in the container and started again outside it ! 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (56,067)