cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

blank screen when opening powerapps

Created powerapp but when running it I just get a blank white screen.  I have tried moving around the screens but regardless of what I do I juss get a blank white screen.  It works fine when edititng.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

First screen is just a gallery control.  I didn't really fix the problem but my work around was doing a "save as" and the new version worked just fine.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

what controls does it have in the editor ? (can you add a screenshot of the editor running the app ? )

also can you provide us with the published  app seesionId ?

https://aka.ms/PowerAppsSessionId (gear icon then session details)

First screen is just a gallery control.  I didn't really fix the problem but my work around was doing a "save as" and the new version worked just fine.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Was this ever addressed and solved? I'm experiencing the same issue, but I can't keep doing Save As over and over again. It will work fine for a couple days before it goes blank again.

Highlighted

I dont think underlying issues was ever addressed considering I have no clue as to what caused it to start the initial behavior.  It first happened to me when I added a Gallery Control to my Canvas App.  So if you have one I would start there.  Otherwise I think its a crap shoot.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,265)