cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
audreykoz
Frequent Visitor

blank screen when opening powerapps

Hi, 

I'm getting a blank screen whenever I try to play the app I've created. I'm not particularly sure why as the first screen is just have a text box and a button that navigates to the next screen. Any ideas? I can see the app in edit mode. 

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cherie wrote:

Yes, you have to publish it.

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to edit mine and i have the issue with Chrome, InternetExplorer, Firefox and Edge.

App ID: 964160ae-e9bf-4797-b0fb-35f92f78b7c7

Any guidance will be truly appreciated.

Did you publish it?

If you did, can you please send me a screenshot of what the app is supposed to look like and what it actually looks like? Can you also provide a session id? (Click the gear on the top right)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Session ID: 573434b6-3a74-4403-99af-693dcf805880

image.png

I am investigating what is causing this issue 

I will keep you posted

Check the screen width and height attributes under advanced tab and ensure those are not blank

I am also Facing same issue, Application development is completed but recently when trying to do small changes.

I go to Apps --> Select Application --> Edit application its opening with blank screen, same for client too.

Please help how to resolve this issue.

PS. I have tried to export and import to new app but still the same issue. 

Thanks in advance.

Hello @RaviAchhwa did you try to clear the cache? is there a way that you can provide the session ID

Hi @Yeiner , 

Thanks for your response. Issue just got resolved automatically. All i have tried are mentioned at below URL.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps-Formerly/Edit-Power-Apps-shows-blank-screen-...

Thanks,

Ravi

Hi

Publishing doesn't solve the problem for me. 

Supposedly this function is not supported but Microsoft announced fixing it.

More info:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Launching-App-Web-Page-in-same-tab-page-of-brow...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,514)