I would like to create a business ledger example when customer takes stuff to record and and show me balances for that customer what they pay and dates take and give them a credit limit and when the reach the limits it warns me things like that, and i need help format code formulas and which way the best please
Hi @Ramole ,
Do you want to show warning if the record reaches the limits?
Could you describe more clearly about
1)the credit limit? Is it a limit about the amount of money or a limit of repayment time?
2)how do you want to statistical the customer's payment? per month?
I assume that you want to display a customer's payment within current month, if the amount of money meet limit, the warning shows.
If so, I've made a similar test for your reference:
1)the data source is like this:
2)insert a drop down to select customer, a gallery to display selected customer's payment within current month
set the drop down's Items:
set the drop down's OnChange:
Set(var,true);If(Sum(Gallery1.AllItems,pay)>=10,Notify("you've reached the limit",NotificationType.Warning))
set the gallery's Items:
set the secreen's OnVisible:
Then, after you select customer in the drop down, if the sum of pay has reached the limit( my example is 10), the warning will show.
Thanks for your help but i have created SharePoint List like this
Balance Due Currency Item
Customer Single line of text Item
Due Date Date and Time Item
Invoice Date Date and Time Item
Invoice Number Single line of text Item
Payment Currency Item
Total Amount Currency Item
Credit Limit Currency Item
1) Yes when it reaches the credit limits or selected it warns me there a open balance this customer and how late with limit of repayment time according to due date,
2) Yes it will be per month
3) Yes they have a credit limit each customer and if they reach the limits it warm me or when selected that customer, and if i try to add new transaction for the same customer who was over they limit amount it warm me something like that please.
3) if possible to warn if anyone want to add same customer who is already in repayment record give me like popup and within the popup a link of the existing record or in another way the last entries of this customer, this only if possible please Thanks for your help
Hi @v-yutliu-msft ,
Any luck for the format calculations please?
Hi @Ramole ,
Do you want this warning display in your sharepoint list?
If so, I suggest you try custom sharepoint form.
In the custom form, set the SharePointIntegration's OnSave:
If(SharePointForm1.DisplayMode=New, If(Sum( Filter(payment,Customer=Customer textinput.Text,Month(Invoice Date)=Month(Invoice Date datepicker.SelectedDate)),Payment )+ Value(Payment textinput.Text)>LookUp(payment,Customer=Customer textinput.Text,Credit Limit), Notify("you've reached the limit!",NotificationType.Warning), SubmitForm(SharePointForm1) ), SharePointForm1.DisplayMode=FormMode.Edit If(Sum( Filter(payment,Customer=Customer textinput.Text,Month(Invoice Date)=Month(Invoice Date datepicker.SelectedDate)),Payment )+ Value(Payment textinput.Text)-SharePointIntegration.Selected.Payment >LookUp(payment,Customer=Customer textinput.Text,Credit Limit), Notify("you've reached the limit!",NotificationType.Warning), SubmitForm(SharePointForm1) ) )
The way about how to calculate sum of payment may not right, please modify based on your situation.
If you do not know how to modify, please tell me how do you want to calculate sum of payment.
Hi @v-yutliu-msft happy new year
sorry I do not know
1) calculation customer has a credit limit and when they get credit they have a limit and due date so if they try to take more than the credit limit to warn me same if they late for the repayment
2) example customer try to take new credit but the have already one now I want to get warning exiting credit and available credit with a link exiting record but if the customer wants I can give the Reminders of the credit available.
3) when they pay the repayment full or part it reflects with credit limit
4) repayment can be monthly
5) I want to display this on PowerApps
@v-yutliu-msft you can make any changes if its wrong the way i wanted please, even if i have to create new SharePoint list i can do that just need this to work, all i need is sort of something to warn when people given credit limit and due date and if they try to create new record to warn also and a option to know how much a credit limit remaining for them something like that please, @v-yutliu-msft you can even make big changes whole logic no problems as i am learning.
Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.
Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.