cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

button not showing hand cursor on hover

Is anyone seeing inconsistent behaviour in relation to the hand cursor appearing when hovering over clickable items? 

Currently, I find that clickable items such as buttons, and some icons, display the hand cursor when the app is previewed, but the same clickable items do not change cursor when hovered over in the published version.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

The mouse changes to hand cursor only in preview for certain items (Buttons, Rectangles). When the app is published, and opened not through editor it will never show hand cursor over clickable items.

Check out this submited idea to change mouse cursor to hand icon for all items which have something in OnSelect function:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Changing-mouse-to-hand-icon-when-hovering-over-o...

Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Can this be solved by putting a button over the top (That has a hand appear) of the item that you actually want to click, and setting it's onSelect to the thing behind it and also setting it's color alpha to 0 / invisible? 

Sean

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @bean

Even over buttons the cursor does not change to hand icon (it only changes to hand icon in Preview while editing the app).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,782)